So back to Jeni and our weekend together---
Did I mention it was full of awesomeness? Here were the highlights:
- Jeni learned I designed much of Milwaukee including the airport, many buildings, and Miller Park (where the Brewers play). Disclaimer: I did not design anything, but it was hizzlearious to say I did.
- I introduced her to a Friday Fish Fry. A MUST if visiting Wisconsin. And it was not disappointing. Jachym was digging it too.
- She learned about the maple syrup process and I made her cakes of pan to sample the goodness. (My family makes maple syrup--check them out: www.drewryfarmsmaple.com)
- Our toes are very pretty due to a fantastic pedicure from Azana Spa. Jeni even got her toes painted in honor of my birthstone (sapphire).
- Piggy Wiggly is really a place. She now has proof. And a t-shirt.
- She felt Jachym move!
- Or course I have to give a shout out to our awesome transportation for our Sunday excursion, Cheesehead Limo baby!
Overall, I don't think the weekend could have gone any better. It could have been much longer, but that's about it. We had a super duper awesome time and I do truly miss her company. We laughed a lot, may have peed my pants a bit--and I will forever hold those memories.
Thanks for the great time, girl!! Miss you already!
I'm already planning the trouble I can get into in Colorado when I visit her...